Current version of policy V3.1
Updated: 20th September 2017
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Date Protection Regulations 2016, the Data Controller is Jumar Solutions Limited (Company No. 02333415) of Jumar House, Pinewood Business Park, Coleshill Road, Solihull, West Midlands B37 7HG.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites www.jumar-solutions.com and www.jumar-recruitment.com (Website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Specifically, information submitted by you relating to your education, employment history, other work related information and any other information provided to us on a CV in the context of using our Jobseeker services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact and information you may share with us during it.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access as detailed in our cookies policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data whilst being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure and are kept for the duration of your use of our service and for a further term of six (6) years thereafter.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
Please see our cookies policy.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of relevant job opportunities as part of our jobseeker services detailed below.
- To provide your details (including your CV and other information provided to us) to Employers where you have submitted such information in response to job Vacancies displayed on the Website. This will never be done without your consent.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will never share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly given us permission to do so.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 (where applicable).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- where you have submitted such information in response to job Vacancies displayed on the Website, to the Employers to which the Vacancy relates once you have given us permission.
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Jumar Solutions, the Website, our users and any third party we interact with the to provide the website.
- who provide necessary cloud-based systems (e.g. CRM) that we use to provide our services to you. Any such data is held subject to relevant privacy laws.
Your rights are as per the General Data Protection Regulations 2016, namely:
- right to be informed
- right of access
- right of rectification
- right or erasure (right to be forgotten)
- right of data portability
- right to restrict processing
- right to object.
Correspondence should be directed to the contact details below.