UX / Digital Service Designer (GDS, Government, GUI)(BBBH8489)
Up to £450 per day + Outside IR35, Min 6 months
Digital Service Designer
Initial Duration: 6 Months
IR35: Out of Scope
An experienced Content Designer/Graphic User interface Designer is required for a min 6 month for a Government Digital Services contract in Shipley (no remote/home working available).
As a Service Designer / Graphic User interface Designer, you’ll work in a multidisciplinary team, alongside researchers, designers and developers, to deliver word-class, user-centred public services.
You will bring extensive experience designing public, commercial or third-sector services. As a passionate advocate for designing integrated experiences, you will be persuasive and collaborative with a wide range of stakeholders.
- GDS / Digital Services experience
- Government/public sector experience
- Able to design complexity out of services
- Significant experience designing digital products and/or services and planning service design project engagements
- Experience planning and running workshops with stakeholders, end users and/or front-line service providers
- Solid understanding of user research methods and practice, proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine services and be able to work collaboratively with user researchers and interpret research findings
- Analyse and visualise user journeys and service flows
- Able to work quickly in an agile environment
- Exceptional skills in convincing people of the benefits of user-centred design and designing integrated service offerings
To be considered, please submit your application by Thursday 16th January.
Job Reference: BBBH8489
Salary: Up to £450 per day + Outside IR35, Min 6 months
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: Min 6 months
Job Start Date: February 2020