User Researcher/GUI Designer (UX, GDS, Agile, Ergonomics)(BBBH8490)
Up to £430 per day + Outside IR35
Location: London (Canary Wharf)
Initial Duration: 6 Months
IR35: Out of Scope
As a User Researcher, you will generate new and useful user insights and translate them into features and actions. You will lead the formal usability testing process for a digital service – from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing.
Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with technical and non-technical team members in the wider digital team and across government.
- Experience of delivery using an iterative/agile methodology (e.g. Agile/SCRUM)
- Experience of agile collaboration tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira, Agile for Scrum, Confluence)
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Understanding of agile delivery techniques e.g. Continuous Delivery/Integration, Test Driven Development, and associated tooling
- A degree in areas such as psychology, sociology, anthropology, human-computer interaction or market research
Mandatory Business Skills
- Good facilitation and influencing skills
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to work with large groups of customers of varying levels of seniority from user to board level
- This role will involve working with various UK Government clients at locations across the UK, so you must be mobile and willing to work away from your base location
Please apply no later than Friday 16th Jan to be considered.
Job Reference: BBBH8490
Salary: Up to £430 per day + Outside IR35
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: Min 6 months
Job Start Date: February 2020