£450 - £490 per day
We have an opportunity for a User Researcher to work with a high profile public sector organisation to provide new and exciting digital services. You will be generating useful user insights and transforming them into features and actions.
– Working closely with other Digital Design specialists to transform user data into actionable user stories.
– Managing quantitative and qualitative research projects where required.
– Presenting senior decision makers with recommendations and customer insights.
– Planning, designing and carrying out in-house research to test new ideas and concepts.
– Experience of Agile/Scrum methodology.
– Good facilitation and influencing skills.
– Experience using agile collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence.
– Experience working towards GDS principles (Government Digital Standards)
*Please note this role is Inside IR35 and will require onsite working once safe to do so. The base location can either be Shipley or Edinburgh but may require some travel to other areas of the UK.