Up to £40000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits Package
The Web / Front end Developer will play a key role styling/branding/adapting existing packaged software for delivery to customers, as well as developing new Single Page Applications (SPAs) to increase the breadth of exciting solutions our client offers.
- Work closely with the Head of Digital to define and implement styling/branding for existing packaged software for delivery to customers
- Work closely with the different implementation teams to apply styling/branding to customer solutions
- Participate in the design and development of new solutions using appropriate technologies such as Aurelia, HTML5, CSS, etc
- Participate in the support and enhancement of existing solutions using AngularJS, HTML5, CSS, etc
- Work in Agile Scrum team(s) to deliver the required solutions
- Experience working in a modern web application stack (React, Backbone, Angular, Ember, etc.)
- Familiar understanding of web services, including REST and integrating with APIs
- Experience creating and maintaining highly effective and maintainable CSS with a working knowledge of CSS pre-processors
- Production ready software delivered in a continuous integrations environment.
- Proven experiencing in respect of authentication and application security
- Writing unit testable code
- Source control experience
- Knowledge/experience of working in a scaled Agile Scrum environment
Please apply to be considered or call for further information – our client can interview and hire ASAP!
Job Reference: BBBH8166
Salary: Up to £40000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits Package
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: Will wait notice