Transformation Communications Lead(BBBH6976)
£45000 - £60000 per annum + additional benefits
We’re looking for a Communications Lead for one of our key Transformation Programmes with a global P&I Insurance organisation. We’re helping this organisation with their strategy to meet the future needs of their members and brokers through the adoption of emerging and established technologies. This role is responsible for leading the communications strategy and workstream.
- You will be focussing on planning and driving the management and execution of the communications strategy.
- The role will require a hands-on approach to create the communication content through working closely with the project managers and as well as key business stakeholders across the business to determine the appropriate communication mediums.
- This role is closely aligned with the Transformation vision and objectives, so you will need to ensure that the appropriate content is communicated as the Transformation Programme progresses.
- You will report to the Transformation Programme Manager and will also work closely with the Transformation Lead and HR Manager.
- You will create and maintain a stakeholder dashboard to inform senior directors of current audience views and feedback, as well as gathering useful audience intelligence and sharing it with senior colleagues to inform strategy and planning.
- Experience of delivering to deadlines.
- High quality communications.
- Assessing employee engagement through various mediums including engagement questionnaires.
- Degree or equivalent qualification within a relevant field (Business, Technology, Finance, Communications).
- Experience working towards KPI’s in a Communication role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a Communication role
- Experience within the Insurance sector is preferred
Job Reference: BBBH6976
Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + additional benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: