£350 - £400 per day
We are currently assisting a financial services client with their search for a Test Manager. This role will require you to deliver reliable, and effective testing activities to ensure the business needs are met on time, within budget and to a high level of quality.
- Overall responsibility at project level for the delivery of all stages of testing through to end of warranty for high/medium complexity projects.
- Work with Project Managers to provide testing input into project schedules (scope, test estimates and approach)
- Work with Test Programme Manager and Test Team to embed process, quality improvements and best practice.
- Identifying testing risks and issues and mitigating these where possible.
- Experience in the use of a testing tool for design, execution management and defect recording (Team Track / VSTS)
- Experience of working with BAT/UAT/SME resources across business areas
- Proven experience and accomplished delivery within a Test Manager role, at all test stages
- Able to create solutions to optimise test analysis and design
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with 3rd party suppliers, key stakeholders and internal teams
Job Reference: BBBH7501
Salary: £350 - £400 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP