Test Enigneer – Automation(BBBH8671)
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Test Engineer – £35k – Digital Transformation – Automation
A new client of ours are currently embarking on a large-scale digital transformation, split into numerous phases over the next few years. Part of the first phase requires a new Automation Test Engineer join their expansive team.
As part of an agile scrum team, the technical tester will be integral to delivering high quality software. The Test Engineer will own, drive and execute all testing tasks within the STLC for software development.
- Work as a valued member of the team with a personal responsibility, adding value to all test activities as well as other activities in the team in order to deliver qualitative software as efficiently as possible.
- Sets up, builds continuous integration of automated tests in a continuous delivery environment (e.g., git, jenkins, etc.)
- Produce high quality test assets as part of sprint testing
- Ensure the quality of all sites released are to a standard agreed and accepted by key stakeholders
- Actively contribute and drive the on-going improvement of the testing process, test automation, knowledge, quality and best practice.
- Maintain good visibility and communication of all activities with key stakeholders.
- Ensure key issues detected are appropriately documented, flagged, communicated and handed over to the appropriate function to resolve in a timely manner.
- Support releases into all environments including production.
- Be able to implement key testing techniques to improve quality in our testing approach.
- Strong software testing experience and good awareness of concepts (e.g. risk-based testing)
- Functional and non-function testing (e.g: Unit, integration, security, performance, regression, UAT, smoke)
- Strong knowledge to produce test assets (requirements gathering, test plans, reports, scripts)
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to investigate complex issues
- Experience of web application testing across multiple device (PC, Mobile, Tablet)
- Technical aptitude of working (e.g. reading logs, SQL, XML, Fiddler, MognoDB, SoapUI)
- API and web services testing
- Experience within Agile, Selenium WebDriver and BDD, full stack application (NodeJS/ReactJS) & E2E test frameworks e.g. Mocha, Protractor etc.
- Experience of Jira (defect reporting and Agile management
- Excellent Communication skills.
Immediate interviews and start available, get in touch for more info.
Job Reference: BBBH8671
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: