Test Analyst (Mortgage Product Experience)(BBBH6458)
We require two Test Analysts (Mortgage Software Products) required to join a well established financial software solutions provider based in Solihull. Permanent position, paying a competitive salary.
This role will be focusing on manual, functional and non-functional testing of a range of software mortgage products. Experience with the Atlassian Jira toolset will be needed.
The company delivers complex systems to their clients. To enable faster delivery and the continuous drive towards quality applications, they need to ensure that the test strategy delivers as much automated and regression testing around the systems they build as possible.
Required to work with their clients to increase their use and adoption of automated test tools and build up regression packs applicable across the business.
- Liaise with clients, the project delivery team and senior business consultants to agree test deliverables, scope and acceptance criteria.
- Plan, prepare and execute functional, integration, and regression testing scripts
- Work with the test team to provide robust and reusable manual and automated test coverage to all client projects.
- Accurately estimate testing effort required to assure a quality deliverable for acceptance testing.
- Identify patterns in defects across all clients, including analysis of bugs and the root cause by taking ownership to address the issue
- Look for opportunities to construct, develop and continuously maintain a reusable regression suite.
- Actively contribute to the continued development and implementation of the automated test framework to deliver a product driven company strategy
- Contribute to the Company objectives and targets to ensure that they are consistently achieved.
- People Manager. Lead a small number of testers to regularly support them in their monthly check in.
- At least 5 years experience in different phases of testing (e.g. Sprint, System, Integration, User Acceptance)
- Financial Services applications (Mortgages / Savings)
- Technically aware with an appreciation and understanding of structured testing
- Exposure to the Atlassian Jira toolset
- ISTQB Foundation or above.
- Some experience of automated test suites such as Selenium, Cucumber or Unified Functional Testing would be beneficial.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
Job Reference: BBBH6458
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP