Technical Training Manager(BBBH8295)
Technical Training Manager
Technical Training Manager – Tech Manager –based in Solihull – commutable from Birmingham, Coventry , Tamworth, Rugby, Kidderminster, Nuneaton, Redditch – Excellent Competitive salary package + Benefits.
We have an exciting new opening for a Technical Training Manager to join one of our clients based in Solihull. The role will improved staff learning and contribuite towards productivity and efficiency.
Your new role
- Develop the set-up plan
- Design and establish relevant processes for training services
- Design the structure and content
- Work with the COO to refine the financial model
- Support all training material and reinforcement learning
- Design and develop a meaningful online learning proposition
- Work with colleagues to agree the optimal portal design
- Develop the charging structure to support an external release of the service
- Manage the function to break even and simultaneously deliver excellent internal training and technical learning resources
What you’ll need to succeed
To succeed as the Technical Training Manager you will have 5 years plus experience in a similar role with in software development sector, excellent stakeholder skills, proven track record of delivering training sessions, detailed understanding of software development, up-to-date experience with e-learning platforms, experience with financial services or mortgagees and experience of embedding new processes.
What you will get in return
In return you will receive a fantastic competitive salary with generous benefits that include, Subsidised Gym Membership to the value of £350 per year, weekly personal trainer sessions, Life Assurance, Private Health Insurance, monthly social events and much more
Job Reference: BBBH8295
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP