Technical Lead / Lead Developer(37069756)
Our client, a leading Consultancy giant, is looking to hire a Technical Lead / Lead Developer to join a well-established team in Telford for an initial 3-6 month contract. Please note this is working in a Java technical environment.
Our client love to hire people with a passion for learning and self-improvement, and, teamed with their innovative technologies this offers you an opportunity to grow and be part of the bigger picture long-term. You will be working in a team of fantastic people who want to push themselves too. This is an ideal role for those looking to make a positive impact within your area of expertise, embrace the chance to learn and develop with a view to becoming an expert in your field.
- The Technical Lead will lead and provide guidance to all scrum members including Java Devs, QAs, BAs and DevOps to facilitate the delivery of features across all environments including production.
- The technical lead will be required to produce service design as required by the
- The technical lead will be required to ensure Java software development lifecycle best practices and tools are consistently implemented across the Java scrum team.
- The technical lead will engage with the delivery solution architect ensuring the features are properly understood to enable the scrum team in its software development scope.)
- Java 8 and 11
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot 2.x
- Jenkin + CI tooling
- Used Oracle DB in software solutions
- Used MySQL in software solutions
- Must have 5 years solid Java microservices experience.
- Must have strong Java knowledge & experience in J2SE 8 or 11 with at
- least 3 years’ experience.
- Must have proven Java knowledge & experience in Java microservices, specifically, Java Spring Boot 2.
- Have experience of working to and in a Scrum/Kanban environment.
- Experience of Agile methods will be advantageous.
- Will have worked on cloud-based solutions utilising AWS.
- Strong referenceable experience in the following: –
- Developing using Java 8 or 11 + Spring Boot 2
- Use of MySQL/Oracle DB within solutions
If you are interested, please forward me your CV so that we can get in contact about current and future opportunities at Jumar Solutions. Applicants should submit their CV at the first instance.