Technical Data Analyst(BBBH7144)
£22000 - £29000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Technical Data Analyst (Visual Basic) to join a market leading organisation based in Leeds.
As a Technical Data Analyst (Visual Basic), you will be liaising with account and client managers in order to gather requirements and translate into data processing rules. You will also be providing guidance on data bureau services, plan data processing workflow and quality control checks.
Technical Data Analyst (Visual Basic) – Responsibilities
- To act as a subject matter expert across Data Bureau services.
- To design and execute job processes using data manipulation software & external applications.
- To perform quality control and dispatch of completed work.
- To identify ways of improvement / quality of processes.
- To provide any training / supervision to junior members of staff.
Technical Data Analyst (Visual Basic) – Skillset & Person
- Programming using Visual Basic
- Ability to manipulate & query data using SQL
- Ability to write stored procedure and functions within SQL
- Powershell (Desired)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- MS office skills
- Analytical thinking
- organisational skills
A full list of benefits can be provided on request; including flexible working, increased Pension, annual bonus and a long list of development training materials to increase your skillset.
Please apply below to be considered for the role of Technical Data Analyst (Visual Basic).
Contact details: Ryan Hargreaves: 07471 228 141
Job Reference: BBBH7144
Salary: £22000 - £29000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: