Technical Business Analyst – DevOps/ ISEB – Remote(37355501)
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Technical Business Analyst to join a growing and expanding company working on their portfolio of change.
Technical Business Analyst – DevOps/ ISEB
£50,000 – 55,000k dependant upon experience
As the Technical Business Analyst you will be responsible for producing scoping, process mapping and integration functional and technical specification documents. As part of your role you will bridge the gap between the business environment of stakeholders and the functional and business requirements and processes, ensuring that these are translated into formats suitable for all your stakeholders including solution architects and developers from which specifications, design and application configurations will be built.
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analysing requirements
- Eliciting, translating, simplifying and prioritising requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Master strategic business process modelling, traceability and quality management techniques
- Support all business activities within the end to end project delivery such as show and tells, workshops, UAT and training
- Contributing to the business analysis ways of working and quality standards that all business analysts within the team adopt.
- Manage all stakeholder groups across the business to support project outcomes by facilitating meetings and workshops
- Ownership of functional and technical specifications for multiple integration and DevOps
- Supporting testing and implementation activities
- Business Analyst experience in a business environment and IT projects
- A proven track record of delivering successful business analysis for integration and DevOps projects
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in requirement gathering processes and methodologies, including the project lifecycle
- Strong technical aptitude and computer proficiency, including MS Office Suite and ARIS
- Able to demonstrate basic understanding of the deployed technologies across the enterprise and of multiple system platforms
- Demonstrable strong written, presentation, communication and negotiation skills and can articulate complex solutions
- Experience of facilities management and CAFM products
- Experience of complex IT implementations with multiple integration points to external applications
- A naturally positive attitude and an inclusive approach to building partnerships, well organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent time management and must be highly organized with a very strong attention to detail
If you have the experience that my client is looking for, then please apply and we will be in touch.