Technical Business Analyst(40381750)
£500 - £525 per day
Technical Business Analyst
API AND JSON EXPERIENCE
The Digital Transformation Centre (DTC) delivers application and platform services based on Java and open source software. It specialises in the transformation of legacy solutions to modern cloud-native architectures.
The DC delivers solutions using DevOps principles and modern agile ways of working using a range of technologies including Java and its open source ecosystem, microservices, infrastructure-as-code, NoSQL databases, containerisation, JEE, Oracle database, cloud (AWS/Azure) and on-premise platforms
You will be working in an Agile Scrum team on the development of software of one or more release based projects. You will be involved in projects that are varied and challenging and require a sound software and system testing skills.
As a Business Analyst, you work as part of an Agile Scrum Team, having responsibility for understanding user needs, working closely with our business partners, translating problems or requirements into user stories and defining acceptance criteria. Business Analysts are highly customer focussed and are responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships, supporting their scrum teams to achieve team goals. Analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills are core to effective business analysis.
- Contributes to scrum team activities to ensure delivery of team goals
- Proficient in writing APIs (inc. OpenAPI), JAVA, XML Spy)
- Responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Lead in producing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Supports effective business analysis through analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills
- Contribute to sprint planning sessions, daily stand ups and retrospectives
- Lead, contribute and support use research activities