Technical Architect (SC Clearance)(36530022)
£600 - £675 per day
A Technical Architect with current SC Clearance is required for an initial 6 month contract (inside IR35).
Candidates without clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo the process.
As a Technical Architect you will currently work remotely in line with current restrictions. Following the ease of restrictions the role will then be based at either High Wycome, Buckinghamshire or Cranwell, Lincolnshire.
An experienced Technical Architect is required with the following capabilities;
• Able to set direction, technical scope and to build / lead teams of technical individuals and manage their technical deliverables
• Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills, in particular for problem solving/troubleshooting activities
• Assertiveness in dealing with people at all levels within and outside of the delivery organisation, including partner and client organisations
• Good leadership and stakeholder relationship skills
• Able to demonstrate resilience, flexibility and adapt to changing schedules and priorities
Key Technical Skills:
• Cloud based delivery (PAAS), low code, agile delivery
• Experience of service management tooling
Ideally we would also be looking for experience in the following;
• Oracle Application Suite
• Microsoft Power Platform inc MS Form & Sharepoint
• BMC Remedy Service management tool set
• SC Clearance