Talend Developer (Integration, ESB, .Net, Java)(35206270)
Market day rate - outside IR35
An experienced Talend Developer with integration development experience is required for a 3 – 6 month contract assignment.
The location will be East Midlands/Home based.
Market day rate – Outside IR35.
Our client is heavily investing in their IT systems and this is a brand new contract opportunity for an Integration Developer to join the Technology and Change team at a particularly exciting time.
This role is a key to the growth of their technological strategy and the role holder will be at the centre of delivering new functionality and projects. It will not just be about delivering code, you will also be involved in making key technological decisions whilst remaining hands on.
If you want to grow your Java and ESB knowledge while growing your wider technical knowledge this could be the role for you.
The role is to build and maintain their ESB technology (Talend). The expectation on this role is not just to build integration functionality and API’s it is taking a wider look building to NFRs and Service as well as ensuring best practice across the development team is embedded and maintained.
- Building new Integration’s – working on green field developments
- Maintaining and extending existing capabilities
- Ensuring Coding standards and release management standards are maintained and enhanced
- Significant commercial experience of development with Talend
- ESB technology (e.g. Tibco, Mule)
- Experience of development in either .NET or JAVA
- Strong experience of designing and developing APIs
- Strong experience of automated unit and integration testing
- Strong customer focus and a passionate interest to learn new business processes
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your application to Jackie Dean at Jumar for consideration.