Solution Design (C#, .Net, SQL, Java, Oracle)(BBBH7357)
£50000.00 - £60000 per annum
We are a well established challenger within the Telecommunications sector specialising in Broadband, Phone , Mobile and TV. Currently we’re going through a large Digital transformation of our online IT estate. We’re investing heavily in new IT applications to improve this function and drive forwards positive change for both the business and the customer. We’re adopting modern technologies and practices such as Restful Microservice architecture and modern cloud platforms.
Become an integral member of the team and provide expertise across Solution Design. Working across Architecture and Development teams, you will be tasked with designing both High and Low level designs, bridging the gap between teams and working closely with Architects and Developers to ultimately provide the foundations for us to build new and innovative products, providing a great experience for the customer.
- You will be required to fully and independently execute multiple projects in a certain areas of expertise, aligned to Architecture blueprints and with minimum oversight.
- The solution designer is able to substantially contribute to medium and large projects or projects outside of his/her expertise with direction, input and review by Solution Architects, Domain Architects and other SMEs as required.
- Interpret business requirements within a project into a set of functional design specifications
- Create solution designs by working with business analysts, solution- and domain architects, internal customers, delivery and operational teams.
- Facilitates and lead workshops with subject matter experts, delivery leads and other required parties.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Experience working on complex IT projects, with some past experience in development (for example: .NET, C#, C++, Java, SQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge of architecture and design techniques (such as UML, SOA, data modelling etc.)
- Application solution design experience / technical architecture – not infrastructure
- Digital transformation projects ideally
- Microservices architecture
- API layers
- Applications background – ideally .NET or Java but other technologies are considered
- Enterprise environments working on complex systems
- Knowledge of telecommunications systems and products (BSS/OSS, Customer Relationship Management, Billing, Order Management, Networks, LLU, Fibre, Ethernet, SIP)
Reasons to Join
- Be part of a new Architecture team and work on key projects
- 10-15% annual bonus scheme
- 25 Days annual leave
- Autonomy to work on exciting projects
- On-site parking
- Discounted Metrolink
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private medical/dental
- Fully discounted products (Broadband, Phone/TV)
- Company pension (details can be provided)
- Mental and financial wellbeing programme
This is a permanent role paying £50,000-60,000 per annum + Benefits.
Apply now or call 07500 609 314 for a confidential discussion.
Job Reference: BBBH7357
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: