Software Implementation Manager – Remote/Midlands(37098529)
Attractive salary and benefits, home/flexible working
We have an exciting full time opportunity for an experienced Software Implementation Manager to join a software company located in the West Midlands that has an outstanding and experienced team of Developers.
The position of Software Implementation Manager will require a background in delivering bespoke software projects to external clients along with having previous line management experience.
- End-to-end software implementation management
- Client engagement and customer success management
- Building strong relationships with the customers and internal stakeholders
- Working closely with a Project Management team to deliver and implement software
- Co-ordination of technical colleagues
- Project Management (PRINCE2)
- Creation of project documentation, project plans and processes
- Experience in implementing and delivering bespoke software products to external clients
- Team line management including mentoring
- Confident communicator and influencer
- Relationship building internally and externally with stakeholders across various levels
- Understanding of the full software implementation lifecycle
- Ability to run projects and hit deadlines
The role is located from the client’s head office in the West Midlands with remote working. There will be the requirement to travel to customer sites when permissible.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more, please contact Jackie Dean at Jumar ASAP.