Software Developer (Re-train)(BBBH6773)
£30000 - £38000 per annum
Software Developer (Re-train)
£35,000 – £38,000k – Manchester
Jumar IT Solutions are currently recruiting for a Software Developer to join a market leading organisation based in Manchester.
Software Developer – Overview
Desired skills: VB6, VB.NET, Access, SQL.
Our client is looking for a developer who is happy to move away from the legacy VB and to be trained in ‘Pres’ over a period of 6 months, with official courses to build new apps. The role will also present the opportunity to be responsible for looking at the company’s digital road map. It will suit someone looking for a new challenge.
Applicants must have a positive, can do attitude along with a logical, process driven approach.
Ability to analyse requirements, convert to specifications and convey to diverse audiences.
Ability to produce high quality and detailed documentation.
Software Developer – Applicants should be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of:
- Solutions automation, transactional data preparation, document composition tools, MI integration and delivery to high speed digital printing equipment
- Full software development lifecycle
- Web, database and workflow technologies
- Software development and maintenance using VB6, VB.Net and/or C#.Net
- Ability to translate customer specifications into robust, automated solutions producing high quality output to any number of delivery channels
- Strong problem solving skills
- Prioritising work streams to meet customer’s deadlines
Software Developer- Desirable skills
- PReS Connect or similar workflow based software for data processing and document composition
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to meet deadlines
- An understanding that this is a business and there will be pressures to deliver output
Please apply below to be considered for the role of – Software Developer (Re-train)
Job Reference: BBBH6773
Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: