Software Developer (.Net / SQL / Azure) SC CLEARED(BBBH8904)
£450 - £495 per day
Software Developer (.Net / SQL / Azure) SC CLEARED required to join a global company within the Financial Services sector, based in central London.
This is a contract role: Rate £450 / £495 per day.
Software Developer (.Net / SQL / Azure) SC CLEARED – The Role
Responsible for analysing, implementing and testing application/database functionality as directed; Maintaining the application and back-office systems; Effectively delivering the functional aspects of website applications; Developing web applications; SQL Server, knowledge of writing stored procedures
Software Developer (.Net / SQL / Azure) SC CLEARED – Key Tasks
This role will act as the Developer in an applications support team.
The team supports a range of customer-facing .Net applications and supporting processes. These include web and desktop applications, cloud-based data services, and complex data update processes. The team provides break/fix support and software enhancements.
Software Developer (.Net / SQL / Azure) SC CLEARED – Experience
- Coding in C# .Net to create fixes and new features
- Creating and managing deployment pipelines in Azure Devops
- Responding to incidents and diagnosing problems; ensure agreed support service levels are met
- .Net development experience in C# and SQL
- ASP .Net
- Good engineering skills, including CI/CD, Git, unit testing, OOP, secure development
- Good agile skills, including willingness to pair programme
Software Developer (.Net / SQL / Azure) SC CLEARED – Desirables
- Azure Devops
- APIs (REST & SOAP)
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft Azure Devops Services / Team Foundation Server.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your details in the first instance.
TEL: – 07471228141
Job Reference: BBBH8904
Salary: £450 - £495 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: