Software Developer (C# / .Net / SQL)(BBBH7154)
£35000 - £40000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Software Developer (C# / .Net / SQL) to join a market leading organisation based in Leeds.
As a Software Developer you will be part of a development team of around 7 people, made up of development and test engineers. You will be developing within an agile enviroment; working closely will all members of the delivery team. Our client uses modern development practices to ensure quality throughout the process.
Software Developer – Responsibilities
- Write maintainable, well-structured code
- To ensure testability and deployability of components
- To be involved in process improvement
- It will be important to communicate with stakeholders & internal teams effectively to resolve any reported issues
- To participate in quality assurance to ensure products are of client standard
Software Developer – Skills
- Previous programming experience – Microsoft stack (C# .Net etc)
- Previous experience in the development of complex systems
- Ability to communicate well, with both technical & non-technical individuals
Software Developer – Desirable
- Familiar with SOA
- Octopus Deploy
- SQL Server
A full list of benefits can be provided on request; including flexible working, increased Pension, annual bonus and a long list of development training materials to increase your skillset.
Please apply below to be considered for the role of Senior Developer – MS Stack (C# / .Net / SQL).
Contact details: Ryan Hargreaves: 07471 228 141
Job Reference: BBBH7154
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: