£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Software Developer – Nottingham – £55k
C# / Microservices / Docker / Telephony / Connectivity
As a Software Developer you will be joining a collaborative team that carry out complex software development work to provide business critical voice recording solutions for the emergency services, financial and government organisations. The main skills being used for this are C#, Microservices and Docker. This is a permanent role based in Nottingham paying between £45k – £55k + benefits
You will be working with a leading provider of voice capture solutions globally, providing voice recording capabilities and enable the use of voice data across the enterprise. You will be joining a team of talented, intuitive and quality focused software developers work on a range of complex telephony integrations to support this.
We are investing heavily in the future technology stack and the team is maturing its agile working practices. Day to day you will work with our developers, QA and product team and may also engage in technical discussions with our partners and customers in relation to new integration plans or integration issues.
The work our team carries out is complex and typically requires at least 3 years’ experience as a Software Developer. Your fit for our team, ability to learn quickly and to be self-directed is more important to us than your telecoms experience. However, experience in this area is a bonus.
Software Developer Responsibilities
- Developing high quality code to meet the defined software requirements
- Supporting the delivery of the team’s sprint goals
- Delivering unit or BDD tests as part of any completed work
- Carrying out code reviews
- Working with 3rd party APIs to provide high quality voice recording solutions
- Supporting the use of automated acceptance tests where possible
- Supporting release testing where necessary;
- Assisting support and project delivery in resolving issues in released functionality
- Input into initial feature/project scoping and effort estimation
- Providing accurate estimates at backlog refinement sessions
- The desire to work in a faced paced environment.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Knowledge of software development life-cycles, understands concepts of software engineering.
- Working as part of an Agile team, preferably in a DevOps environment.
- Creative and capable of presenting ideas for systems improvements.
- Socket APIs
- REST/Web APIs
- Prior knowledge or experience of telephony concepts beneficial
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Dependency injection
- TDD Unit Testing
If you would like more information on this role apply now!
Job Reference: BBBH7502
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP