£400.00 - £450.00 per day
We are assisting our Financial Services client in their search for a contract SOA Administrator to be based in their Birmingham City Centre office.
To administer, manage our Oracle WebLogic SOA infrastructure with a complementary responsibility to support the company’s underlying technologies such as AIX LINUX systems.
- Support of the production and pre-production of our WebLogic SOA environments day to day.
- Support of the production and pre-production of our Unix environments.
- Ensure the group’s infrastructure performs within the SLA.
- Ensure the security, integrity of the Unix/Linux Systems.
- Planning and implementation of WebLogic SOA upgrades.
- Measure and maintain SOA and UNIX infrastructure against SLA and performance metrics.
- Planning and implementation of upgrades.
- Ensure systems are at current optimum recommended software levels.
- Responsible for providing support and skills coaching for other team members
- Keep up-to-date on current technology and makes recommendations to management.
- Produce management reporting information as requested.
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements that will improve processes, controls and procedures.
- Proven experience of SOA WebLogic technologies.
- Proven experience of LINUX Redhat AIX OS environments.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to users and IT in line with current best practises.
- Produce documentation to best practise and standards.
- Knowledge and experience of Tomcat Apache.
- Knowledge of SAN technologies and technologies.
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise work based on the needs of the department and its overall goals.
- Good communications skills.
- A good understanding of ITIL.
Job Reference: BBBH6427
Salary: £400.00 - £450.00 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: ASAP