Senior User Researcher(37275102)
Senior User Researcher £46,921 – £61,088
A rare and exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior User Researcher to join a leading public sector client.
London, Newport, Liverpool or Norwich.
- Lead on user-centred design initiatives, by providing expertise in user experience and lead on the implementation of user research on the project level.
- Lead on user experience in the agile development environment with both internal and external agency designers, developers and product managers to support the organisation to create new digital products and services focused on users.
- Effectively oversee the work of external agency user researchers, as appropriate. Analyse and evaluate data from various sources to identify pros and cons and identify risks.
- Create high-quality user research artefacts for service design, including personas, experience models, and reports from qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Provide senior counsel to stakeholders ranging from Directors to junior staff.
- Build user-centred practices and delivery patterns for the user research in new teams.
- Align user research activities with wider strategies to inform a service proposition and inform decision making.
- Experience of working across multidisciplinary teams within collaborative agile environments.
- Excellent internal and external relationship management skills, with the ability to influence senior managers and experts and work in a pressurised environment, dealing with conflict and challenge in a calm and measured way.
- Experience in research for assisted digital and accessibility requirements.
- Proven experience in design and conduct user research – both qualitative and quantitative within a complex enterprise environment.
- Strong GDS experience.
Please call 07841 930 819 to confirm your application and I will be more than happy to share the full job description with you.