Senior IT Architect(39258000)
£80000 - £100000 per annum, Benefits: Senior IT Architect/ Cloud/ Azure
An accomplished Senior IT Architect with extensive Cloud and Azure experience is required on a permanent basis, the role is based in the Midlands. Salary up to £100,000.
The role will be split between Stratford-up-Avon and home based.
The Role – This role is perfect for an experienced Platform Architect or a Solutions Architect (with experience of strategy and influencing) who is looking to step up to be a Platform Architect. You will be acting as a technical product owner for the Azure platform, supporting solutions and strategy in General Insurance and Life Insurance business areas.
Experience, Knowledge and Duties
- Producing architecture views of overall cloud solutions
- Identifying core and project specific resources
- Create Platform Roadmaps, Patterns & Standards
- Providing architectural leadership for cloud projects
- Ensuring architectural governance over solution delivery when related to cloud platform
- Engaging IT & Business representatives to enable architectural change
- Help with the development of standards and strategy for architecture
- Networking with third party suppliers of products and services
- Be an escalation point for technical and architectural issues that are Azure cloud
Qualified To The Following Standards Or Equivalent
- Azure Certified to Solutions Architect level
- Architecture Strategy experience
- Annual bonus (up to 25%)
- Contributory pension scheme (maximum of 12% company contribution)
- 28 days holiday per year (option to buy additional holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Many more!
Please submit your CV to be considered!