Senior Developer/Team Leader – Web/Development/API/Digital/SQL(BBBH8294)
£369 - £55000.00 per annum
Senior Developer/Team Leader – Web/Development/API/Digital/SQL/Financial
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Developer/Team Leader to join a well-established and growing financial business based in Birmingham in a permanent role. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Developer/Team Leader to make their next move in their career to become a Development Manager and make the role their own.
As the Senior Developer/Team Leader you will be managing a team of 6 employees and will be responsible for the development, enhancements and analysis of all applications.
- Managing a team of developers, will deliver all application related changes and enhancements on time and to budget and drive utilisation upwards.
- Take ownership of development projects and programme delivery that are in progress and deliver a development schedule for these projects
- Work with PMO to manage and coordinate the design, development, testing and deployment of all new applications as well as changes to existing applications.
- Works closely with the Transformation team on all projects and programmes understanding all technical requirements and scheduling available resources towards building a project delivery pipe line for Technology function.
- Manage outsourced partners in the delivery of projects to ensure that the banks derive the best value from the relationship both from quality and cost perspective.
- Understand, contribute and be accountable for the technical solutions delivered by the team.
- Engage with all levels of stakeholders in the delivery of projects and manage expectations towards improving trust in the delivery timelines.
- Experience in a leadership role with in a development function focussing on quality and best practice
- Previous experience of working in a highly regulated environment
- Proven experience of managing and delivering applications and systems changes for complex projects or programmes
- Good understanding of the business requirements and possess a high level technical skill to translate that to technical requirements
- Past experience of hands on application development now managing effective development teams
The role offers great benefits including Healthcare, Pension, 25 days holiday, Childcare vouchers and discretionary bonus.
Job Reference: BBBH8294
Salary: £369 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: