Senior Developer (C# / .Net / SQL / Azure)(BBBH7155)
£45000 - £50000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Senior Developer (C# / .Net / SQL / Azure) to join a market leading organisation based in Leeds.
As Senior Developer you will play a pivotal role towards the business’s development strategy and architecture. Our client is underway with some exciting projects that will be paving the way to use new technologies and methodologies whilst improving current products.
Senior Developer – Responsibilities
- To develop, enhance & maintain software applications for our client using Microsoft.NET technologies
- To participate in mentoring & coaching members across the team
- To contribute to the continuing improvement of the development team
- Develop applications across the existing development methodologies (Agile, Lean XP, Kanban)
- To participate in the planning, design & delivery of new products
- To Be involved in process improvement
Senior Developer – Skills
- Previous programming experience – Microsoft stack (C# .Net etc)
- Knowledge of WCF, SOAP and REST services
- Previous experience in the development of complex systems
- Ability to communicate well, with both technical & non-technical individuals
Senior Developer – Desirable
- Familiar with SOA
- Octopus Deploy
- SQL Server
A full list of benefits can be provided on request; including flexible working, increased Pension, annual bonus and a long list of development training materials to increase your skillset.
Please apply below to be considered for the role of Senior Developer – MS Stack (C# / .Net / SQL / Azure).
Contact details: Ryan Hargreaves: 07471 228 141
Job Reference: BBBH7155
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: