Senior Developer (C#/.Net)(39261330)
£55000 - £70000 per annum
Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Developer (C#/.Net) to join a growing software team based in Birmingham.
Senior Developer (C#/.Net)
£50,000- £70,000 dependent upon experience
As the Senior Developer (C#/.Net) you will be supporting development initiatives and, to a limited degree, associated planning and resource management, participating in the Design, Coding, Testing, Defect Resolution and Deployment activities in support of both internal and customer projects.
- Development experience in the production of high quality, systematic technical products to meet both the demands for new or changed Application systems and services.
- Ensuring all assigned development activities are performed to agreed quality, functionality and time objectives, escalating where appropriate to the Development Manager/Project Manager/Scrum Master if the activities are not going to meet the required objectives.
- Prioritisation of own development workload according to priority and required project delivery dates.
- To implement best-practise in support of external and internal project initiatives.
- Able to work within both Waterfall and Agile approaches
- Participation in Sprint-based development initiatives and provision of support for all associated rituals
- Experience leading highly skilled team in delivering against business goals.
- Experience in and knowledge of C# .NET, associated technologies, tooling and development approaches
- Technical IT experience in disciplines in support of a C# .NET development role
- Knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering, especially .NET related technologies
- Experience of Scrum-based approaches, Sprint planning and rituals
- Experience of Test-Driven development, continuous Integration and similar approaches
- A good understanding of the principles of software design, implementation and deployment
If you have got the skills and experience that my client is looking for then please apply and we will be in touch.