£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Private Healthcare & Holiday flex scheme
SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Jumar Technology are looking for a skilled Senior Full Stack Developer to join the team to work on a number of exciting projects – both with new clients and long-term partners.
Required Skills and Experience
- You need to have experience leading highly skilled teams in delivering against business goals.
- Good experience with C# .NET, associated technologies, tooling and development approaches
- Good experience of Angular
- Experience of Scrum-based approaches, Sprint planning and rituals
- Experience of Test-Driven development, continuous Integration and similar approaches
- A good understanding of the principles of software design, implementation and deployment
- An insight into some of the business verticals for Jumar customers for whom applications are being developed/enhanced
- Appreciation of project estimating, planning, monitoring and control
- Demonstrable experience in quality control of solution and application developments
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations
- Insight into Project planning and organisational skills
- Exposure to and an understanding of some of the following is highly desirable:
- Technical architectures
- SOA and CBD
- Agile methodologies
- Mainframe environments
- Web development
- UML and XML principles
- Microsoft Dynamics
This role will be mostly remote until the middle of 2021, with an expectation that you will then be able to commute to Head Office in Solihull 2-3 days per week.
We have been on a huge growth plan for the last couple of years and things aren’t slowing down! If you’re looking to be part of a fun-loving, hard-working, supportive team who will give you training and progression opportunities then please apply!
Permanent role, start date ASAP.