£55000 - £65000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Scrum Master to join a growing and expanding technology business based in Birmingham, West Midlands.
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55,000 – 65,000k
- Coach the teams in the adoption and adherence to the Agile framework and protecting the team from outside interruptions and distractions.
- Support the programme in the delivery of bespoke and product solutions, assisting them to reflect on previous performance and pursues continuous innovation in their practices.
- Report delivery status to organisation, stakeholder and sponsors, develops required reporting standards and processes.
- Work with the Agile Delivery Practice to implement and develop outstanding results for Jumar led projects and external consultancy.
- Establishing an environment where the team can be effective.
- Supporting Product Owners in the execution of their role and application of Agile.
- Remove barriers and impediments, facilitating ceremonies, and supporting to ensure the product backlogs are in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
- Ensure close cooperation & collaboration across all roles and functions.
- Working closely with the teams and programme, assist in estimating scope and budget for the backlog.
- Manage and report the project schedule as agreed with the Programme.
- Significant experience in coaching delivery using the Agile framework.
- Experience of coaching high performance distributed Agile teams.
- Knowledge of software, application, and systems engineering, especially Microsoft and Cloud related technologies
- Experience of Scrum-based approaches, Sprint planning and rituals
- Experience of Test-Driven development, continuous Integration and similar approaches
- A good understanding of the principles of software design, implementation and deployment
- Systems thinking – the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (“big picture”-thinking)