SC Cleared Programme Manager(BBBH8846)
£600 - £650 per annum
Programme Manager – Outside IR35 – Andover – SC Clearance needed.
One of our key clients are currently looking for temporary Deputy Programme Manager to help establish the conditions for successful delivery across Defence in a number of strategic aspects of Programme start-up activity.
- Demonstrable experience within the last 2 years of strategic ‘client-side’ support in the management of a MOD digitally-enabled transformation programme, including development of governance structures and benefits mapping across Commands.
- Demonstrable experience within the last 2 years of the development of a programme mandate in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience within the last 2 years of engagement wide range of strategic stakeholders to secure buy-in to programme vision and benefits.
- Demonstrable experience within the last 2 years of stakeholder analysis and designing effective interventions to influence strategic decision making.
- Demonstrable experience within the last 2 years of supporting the upskilling and wider awareness of crown servants in digital transformation themes and approaches.
- Thorough understanding of the GDS Technology Code of Practice and Government Service Standard and a recognition of the applicability of these standards to a MOD digitally-enabled transformation programme.
- Thorough understanding of the challenges in the applicability of JSP655 Defence Investment Approvals policy to a MOD digitally-enabled transformation programme.
Key Culture aspects:
- Able to communicate effectively with staff, technical SMEs and senior management to identify pragmatic solutions to problems within a resource constrained environment.
- Recent proven experience of an open, transparent and collaborative working relationship at all levels with excellent communication and co-ordination skills when conducting daily stand-ups, team meetings, presentation and demonstrations.
- Demonstrate an ability and willingness to work collaboratively within a multi-vendor delivery environment to achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrate an ability and willingness to challenge the status-quo with a no blame culture and encourage people to learn from their mistakes.
Please submit your CV for consideration.
Job Reference: BBBH8846
Salary: £600 - £650 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP