Salesforce Administrator/Salesforce SME – Birmingham(35762034)
Fantastic Starting Salary Plus Excellent Benefits Package, Flexible Working
Location: Central Birmingham/Home working
An experienced Salesforce administrator is required to manage and support our client’s Salesforce system.
The role will be responsible for creating and configuring solutions in support of the business use of the system and deliver a secure and robust Salesforce system. you will be part of a close-knit team of 2 and will also be responsible for all Salesforce project deployments and aim to become the interface between the business on any Salesforce related enhancements.
Acting as an SME for all projects using the Salesforce system such as lightening. you will analyse and validate business requirements to design, configure and build Salesforce solutions to business, departmental or individual needs.
Implement configuration changes to Salesforce to deliver business projects and objectives
Create bespoke MI reports and dashboards for departments, teams and individuals to enable effective monitoring of business performance and support decision making.
- Proven experience in Salesforce Administration
- Record of lightening experience
- Flexible and willing to take on new tasks
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient user of MS Office package
- CRM Administrator certification desirable
- Information Technology related degree (desirable)
- Discretionary annual bonus, plus sales incentives
- Contributory pension plan
- Death in service at 4 times salary
- Staff rate on personal finance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Private Health Insurance for all employees (and for managers this is extended to immediate family too
- Minimum of 25 days annual holiday (plus statutory bank holidays
Flexibility regarding working hours, out of hours support and occasional weekend work will be required during implementation.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply now or contact Aisha Gultasab at Jumar Solutions