Sales Account Manager(BBBH7031)
£35000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance & benefits
Jumar Solutions is undergoing significant growth due to increasing demand for new and existing IT and recruitment services. There are multiple opportunities for ambitious, professional sales people to join the team based at our locations in London, Birmingham or Manchester.
You will use a wide range of resources provided by Jumar, its partners, associates and network – combined with your drive and sales skills to develop relationships with new and existing customers. Target verticals are Insurance, Retail Banking, Government, Systems Integrators, Retail and others. Key to success will be the ability to foster strong, ongoing relationships based on delivering outstanding results and exceeding expectations.
- A credible, skilled business development professional with demonstrable experience of generating and building strong client-focused relationships with new organisations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly robust internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Ambition, drive and a work ethic centred upon action and engagement
- Ideally experienced in structured sales techniques, Miller Heiman or similar
- An appreciation of the technology marketplace, in particular trends and opportunities
Jumar’s vision is to be first choice for organisations looking for IT resourcing and consultancy services. The business is now in its 20th year of trading and is on track to achieving its ambitious growth targets, in line with current business strategy. The organisation has increased headcount by 40% in the last 18 months as a result of customer demand, and has developed innovative, customer-centric solutions through the effort and achievements of its people.
You’ll join an established sales team developing relationships with large strategic customers. Your wide-ranging role will involve positioning high-value resourcing contracts as well as ad-hoc consulting engagements. The proposition is to:
- Develop relationships using a blend of cutting-edge resourcing, consultancy and technology solutions
- Work with a hugely experienced, successful and supportive team
- Leverage Jumar’s extensive network and unique ambassador model to build new relationships
- Benefit from regular professional development through external and internal training (ranging from from voice coaching and solution selling through to reading body language and personality buying profiles)
- Work in a professional, flexible environment with the latest technology and a mature approach to targets and performance management
For a confidential discussion, please send us your CV, or contact Eleanor Sheehan on 07551122204.
Job Reference: BBBH7031
Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance & benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: