£50000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Good pension, healthcare, generous holiday
This is a superb full time, permanent opportunity for an experienced, UK based Ruby Developer to join a leading software solutions company during a period of significant growth and success, working on state of the art applications using cutting edge techs.
We are looking for someone who is very familiar with Ruby (framework agnostic), with a strong grasp of some of the more core concepts of OO programming and software design.
This role is fully home based/remote with occasional UK travel.
- Significant software development experience with Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Experience with TDD environments (RSpec, Minitest, Capybara, Selenium)
- Experience with relational databases (PostGreSQL, MySQL) and key-value stores (Memcache, Redis)
- Right to work in UK and obtain a UK security clearance – Must be UK resident for at least 5 years
Nice to haves:
- Experience with responsive front-end web technology, bonus points for Node, EXT JS, Angular
- Experience with web architecture at scale (20krpm and above)
- Experience with “NoSQL” data backends (Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with Go or Scala or perhaps Java
The starting salary is fantastic and the superb company benefits and perks include: Flexible/home working, Excellent pension, Life assurance, Health care, and tax efficient flexible benefits to suit your needs, plus lots lots more
Please apply now for an informal discussion and further information – Our client can interview and hire ASAP!