Release Train Engineer SME – RTE/SME(BBBH8919)
£650.00 - £700.00 per day
Release Train Engineer SME – RTE SME
Location – London, can work remotely during COVID-19 Lockdown
- Responsible for the delivery of end to end results of the Agile Release Train and its return of value to B2B delivery
- Participate in continuous improvement sessions with management to discuss processes and practices to continuously enhance the Agile Release Train.
- Manages and tracks program-level execution and PI feature delivery, escalates impediments and risks (produces reports). Manages and tracks ART-level metrics and score card.
- Drives program-level continual improvement and consistency across Agile Release Train via retrospectives and Scrum-of-Scrums forums.
- Collaborates with other RTEs for resolving prioritization, conflicts and synchronization.
- Facilitates Program Level Dependencies with other Release Trains and Shared Services.
- Use SAFe Agile Delivery and relevant process to support scope definition, detailed planning, financial management, building and managing international matrix teams and stakeholder management
- Experienced in coaching and mentoring skills on Agile methodology and understand Scrum Framework, Scrum lead or Scrum master, and working in a scaled Agile environment setting
- Certified Scrum Master/Release Train Engineer
- SAFe Agile certified
- Experience of JIRA and Confluence
Candidates will need to work USA EST hours, which is 2pm-10pm in UK time.
Job Reference: BBBH8919
Salary: £650.00 - £700.00 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: