Recruitment Coordinator/Administrator, Contract, Scotland(BBBH8845)
£10.00 - £12.40 per hour
A Recruitment Coordinator/Administrator is required for an initial 10 month contract to be based in Nairn in Scotland.
As Recruitment Coordinator you will be working in a fast-paced environment and facilitating our clients exciting and large growth ambitions. This will be working with and supporting the Recruitment Lead and Senior Recruiter on a number of senior recruitment initiatives.
The successful candidate will need to be extremely passionate about and dedicated to managing and engaging with senior candidates. Your time management skills and prioritisation of tasks will be vitally important in this role, this is a busy role and you will need to be able to keep on top of a wide range of activities.
* To be considered for this role you must have knowledge and experience of managing recruitment pipelines from multi-channel sources including referrals, 3rd party suppliers and direct applications
* Experience of working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
* Strong candidate management experience at senior levels
* Disciplined, structured working methodologies
* Drive, determination and tenacity coupled with a strong focus on service delivery
* Ability to balance multiple requirements in a fast paced, highly pressured environment
* Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners and candidates
* Excellent communication and influencing skills with a strong team ethic
* Excellent attention to detail
* Knowledge and use of recruitment CRM systems, Excel and Applicant Tracking Systems
Job Reference: BBBH8845
Salary: £10.00 - £12.40 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 10 months
Job Start Date: ASAP