IT Support (SQL Scripting, Software)(BBBH8444)
£23000.00 - £25000 per annum
System Consultant required to join a long standing and reputable software house based in Tamworth, Staffordshire. This is a permanent position offering a salary of £23-25k per annum + benefits.
You will be a member of the Implementation Services team, working as a Systems Consultant in a client facing role. You will be a key member of the project delivery team providing support to the Project Consultants (who mostly work remotely) as a technical resource to the software implementations.
You will be scheduled by the Project Managers/Consultants to support them in their project activities, including the management of data conversions, technical consultancy and technical support during project stage.
You will need to have some scripting knowledge and experience and be familiar with SQL.
- Manage the end to end process of customer data conversions
- Writing, testing and running of SQL scripts, as required
- To provide a trouble shooting support service to large customer implementations
- Provide technical consultancy to our clients, such as data conversion schema, product configuration and training
- To provide customer training and management of updates to standard training documentation
- To provide technical and customer facing documentation in agreed formats, when required
- To provide regular project updates for each of the allocated projects
- To provide adhoc technical support to the Project Managers and their customers as required, database management, internal upgrades etc
- A proven track record in a Technical Consultancy/Support role, preferably a software house environment
- SQL Scripting capabilities
- Ability to manage time, prioritise work, work under pressure and complete multiple tasks effectively
- Commercially astute, numerate, with strong analytical ability
- Be competent with project planning using Microsoft Project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels
- Excellent client facing skills and experience to ensure relationships are kept strong
- Ability to manage, communicate and influence both upwards and across the project teams
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions and decision makers
- Worked within the fleet/leasing industry
- Experience with data migration
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply in the first instance. To learn more about the role, feel free to call James on 07500 609 314.
Job Reference: BBBH8444
Salary: £23000.00 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: