Project Manager (Scrum Master/Agile Coach)(BBBH8670)
£48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Project Manager / Scrum Master – Agile Coach – £48 – £65k – Digital Transformation
A new client of ours are currently embarking on a large-scale digital transformation, split into numerous phases over the next few years. Part of the first phase requires a new Project Manager / Scrum Master to join their expansive team.
As a Project Manager you will lead small to medium IT development or maintenance projects, with full responsibility for delivering against project, scope, budget, quality and timeline.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful delivery of IT projects (typically with high-risk dependencies).
- Identifies business value and quality metrics by which benefits/performance can be measured
- Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manages expectations of all project stakeholders
- Manages small project delivery teams, facilitating effective working relations and monitoring progress to agreed quality measures
- Selects methods and tools, using iterative techniques where appropriate, ensuring that effective project control, change control, risk management and testing processes are maintained.
- Implements effective stakeholder engagement and communication plans
- Sources and collects contract performance data (such as pricing and supply chain costs), and monitors performance against KPIs, taking appropriate steps to address non-compliance.
- Monitors progress against business objectives specified in the business case.
- Identifies where change is required, and plans for variations in consultation with stakeholders, ensuring that change management protocols are implemented.
- Experienced project leadership capabilities that drives team engagement and produces high quality development deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong commercial mind set and business acumen.
- Proactive and tenacious ‘can do’ attitude to unblock issues and ensure progress
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organisation.
Immediate interviews and start available, get in touch for more details
Job Reference: BBBH8670
Salary: £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: