Programme Planner (Engineering / Manufacturing)(BBBH8309)
£250 - £325 per day
Programme Planner required for a industry leading organisation based in Coventry. My client is looking for a Programme Planner to join their ever-growing departmental function, you will be responsible for providing data and specialist knowledge for the project management teams.
Programme Planner – Key responsibilities
- To define key performance measures and track the progress of projects via reporting and data analysis.
- To develop and design reporting standards for the programme.
- To ensure deadlines are met via monitoring and structure for projects.
- To feedback vital reporting statistics.
- To work closely with the Programme manager and other senior figures across a range of projects.
Programme Planner – Key Skills
- To be proficient in MS Project and Project Sever
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Customer service skills
- MS office suite
- Excellent analytical skills
If you would like to find out more information on the Programme Planner position, please send your details to Ryan Hargreaves at Jumar IT Solutions.
Job Reference: BBBH8309
Salary: £250 - £325 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months +
Job Start Date: