Programme Management Officer (PMO consultant)(37102327)
£250 - £280 per day
Programme Management Officer (PMO Consultant)
3 month contract Outside ir35
Circa £280 per day outside ir35
Acute / NHS experience Essential
- Effective co-ordination of, and support to, key governance meetings and events (e.g. Project and Programme Boards), including scheduling, diary management, timely preparation of support materials to defined standards, such as agendas, status reporting and specific presentations, accurate minutes, and the publication of pre-reads and tracking of associated decisions and action updates.
- Establish and maintain documentation repository with appropriate configuration management of key documents and artefacts, to protect delivery integrity.
- Maintenance of project or programme team details such as clear team organisation chart with identified programme or project roles, responsibilities, and contact details.
- Support the effective on-boarding of new starters to the programme or project team, ensuring timely appropriation of kit, account logins, access to shared areas, and ensuring individuals receive schedule of key governance meetings which they are required to attend.
- Support the effective off-boarding of programme or project team members, ensuring the return of all assets (e.g. kit and passes), and removal of access rights to team shares, to safeguard our assets.
- Provide guidance to programme or project team members to ensure the application of Informatics standards, tools and techniques to facilitate effective and consistent delivery standards. This would include use of correct template and formatting, proactive identification of upcoming governance requirements and deadlines.
- Acting as first contact point on behalf of team, providing accurate signposting to support requests for information, and escalating delivery status changes or concerns to the project or programme manager.
- Leads in the application of standard project and programme support techniques, including but not restricted to: Lessons Learned, project or programme set-up, planning, RAID, change control, benefits tracking, project or programme closure, procurement support.
- Financial management
- Change Management
- Risk management
For further information please apply.
Job Reference: 37102327
Salary From: £250
Salary To: £280
Job Industries: Public Sector & Government
Job Locations: Manchester
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Project management office PMO