Java Solutions Architect (Life Assurance, Digital, Cloud)(BBBH6990)
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance etc
A market leading Insurance software house are recruiting for a Java Product Solutions Architect to join a thriving and expanding team on a permanent basis in London.
The Solution Architect will play the key role in terms of ownership and technical delivery of solutions, working with the Global Product Manager and the Product Owner to capture and document requirements, transform these into groups of functional and non-functional product requirements and solution configuration tasks.
The Solution Architect will design the overall solution context in alignment with client requirements and the platform capabilities. They will also design and deliver technical configuration elements of each client solution such as UI/UX configuration and integration configuration.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in Solution or Technical Architecture
- Hands on programming experience with Java and it’s related technology stack
- Experience creating solution diagrams such as sequence diagrams, flowcharts, swim lane diagrams. Accustomed to drawing solutions onto a whiteboard
- A simplifier. Able to consider multiple solution approaches and rationalize benefits and drawbacks
- An analytical problem solver, able to identify and resolve issues in a deployed environment
- Experience working in an iterative or Agile delivery environment
- Experience of designing and implementing integrated solutions to various external products and platforms
- Experience working with html, css and js or js frameworks
- Experience with Atlassian product suite (e.g. JIRA, Confluence) and solution documentation tools
- Cloud Infrastructure and SAAS experience useful, but not essential
- Deep dive insurance domain in life assurance industry
- Experience designing solutions and new capabilities on a life assurance platform product
- Designing new functions for existing and new clients
- Leading the team through development decisions
- Core Solution Architecture knowledge / experience
- Exploring mind: What can we sell to the market? What is the market looking for?
In return, our client can offer an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, along with the following benefits:
- Attractive Annual Performance Bonus
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance Cover
- Critical Illness Cove
- Global Business Travel Cover
- Employee Salary Self Sacrifice Child Care Vouchers
- Employer Pension Scheme
If you meet the above criteria; please submit your application by 3rd May 2019 to be considered.
Job Reference: BBBH6990
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance etc
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: Will wait notice