£70000 per annum, Benefits: Private Healthcare
This position will be responsible for the development, revenues and support of the software product and associated services so that it creates value for their clients and profitability for the company.
Key to Jumar Technologies growth plans is to have an aggressive and structured product development strategy and as a result we have created this new Software Product Manager within the business.You will be working closely with the CTO to help with the design of new functionality including new modules, enhancements, maintenance and roadmaps.
This is a hybrid role that has elements of responsibility from product owner, product marketing, technical product manager and strategic product manager. You will also be required to focus on the project deliveries of engineering processes, design, documentation, planning, execution, operations and feedback. The Product Manager will be a highly motivated and business aware individual, able to work effectively with internal teams, their management, with other stakeholders in Jumar and with the end customer. This must include leading from the front, shaping and prioritising, effective communication, desire to develop relationships and hence increase sales.
This role will look after all aspects of managing the product from both a market and technology perspective, including:
- Responsibility for achieving revenue and gross profit budgets
- Go to Market strategy based on market requirements
- Define product vision, goals and roadmaps
- Market research to support strategy
- Prepare and present product documentation and demonstrations
- Bring these products to market in a way which can maximise ROI
- Responsibility for product ownership from inception to end of life
- Ownership of the development budget
- Management of the relationship with our outsourced development partner and fostering teamwork delivering effective product development outcomes
- Becoming an expert in the product, the environment in which it operates, the business challenges it addresses and the outcomes it delivers
- Measuring the products’ contribution on sales and profits
- All aspects of product launch including pricing and working with the marketing team to create collateral and ensure our web is up to date.
- Client communication in conjunction with the Marketing team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Must have a proven track record as a successful Software Product Manager delivering increased profitability
- Knowledge of commercial lines general insurance and/or risk management would be advantageous
- Must have knowledge of software licencing models
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics with experience of Agile development methodologies
- KPI/ROI driven
- Contract management experience
- Commercially astute and technically adept with the ability to persuade and inspire people at all levels of a business
- Experience working with an offshore software development organisation
- Project Management
- Analytical and project management skills
- Creative, determined and committed
- You’ll be very data driven in defining and using metrics to measure results and progress
- You will have some experience within automating processes, improving workflow’s and driving efficiencies
- Excellent leadership, delegation and management skills
- Strong commercial understanding and awareness including demonstrable external
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to build effective working relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.