Process Modelling Business Analyst(40388375)
£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Remote working, pension, medical etc
We currently have a superb full time opportunity for an accomplished, Midlands based Business Analyst, to join the Jumar Tech team, to support the increase in demand from projects and business change initiatives.
The succesful candidate will have strong process modelling / process mapping experience, along with a wealth of financial services/insurance experience.
The role will be a mixture of remotely based work and on client site in Warwickshire (2/3 days a week).
Working as a Business Analyst, you will provide analysis services to stakeholders to enable successful business change that meets the needs of the organisation and our customers, with significant change programmes in digital customer management, finance (general ledger & procurement), general insurance policy management systems as well as regulatory change.
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Identify, establish, and maintain beneficial working relationships with stakeholders to enable the effective delivery of Business Analysis services.
- Research the feasibility of change to enable the business owner to have confidence that the proposed solution will solve the identified problem or opportunity.
- Model the business and business processes to aid understanding of the business needs, perform analysis against the business process to clarify the impacts of proposed solutions to establish costs, risk and options and make appropriate recommendations.
- Apply analytical skills to elicit, validate and prioritise accurate business requirements and present these requirements in a manner that is concise, traceable and flexible.
- Produce, and agree with stakeholders; work packages, estimates and analysis plans that meet the needs and scope of the requirements and identify key dependencies.
- Review, evaluate and support solutions to ensure that they satisfy the requirements and specifications in line with IT Governance Standards.
- Clearly communicate expectations with stakeholders, business sponsors, project teams and vendor resources to ensure project and business objectives are met and that defined and agreed scope is controlled.
- Experience of Business Analysis delivered throughout the full lifecycle of change (including software development lifecycle).
- Strong process modelling / process mapping experience
- Experience of establishing effective relationships with and influencing stakeholders.
- Solid knowledge of Business Analysis, including the application of appropriate tools and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience documenting requirements using Use Cases/UML or User Stories and BPMN for processes.
- General Insurance or Pensions/Investments/Protection experience or other Financial Services.
When you join, you can expect a supportive culture and an attractive range of rewards and benefits including:
- A competitive starting salary
- Remote/flexible working
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (additional holiday purchase scheme)
- Employee discounts
- Health insurance
Candidates must be UK based and have the right to work in the UK without any restrictions.
If you are interested in being considered, please contact Jackie Dean ASAP for more information or an informal conversation.