DBA – Application Support Services (Oracle / SQL Server, APEX)(BBBH7112)
£45000 - £50000 per annum + On call allowance, Excellent Pension etc
Oracle Data base Administrator with Application Support Services experience required by leading software services client.
This role is fully home based.
Client is happy to consider DBA’s from either a Oracle or SQL Server background’s as long as you have some Oracle.
To be part of a team responsible for providing Database and Application services to Local Government clients and the management of associated 3rd parties providing technical support for applications.
To provide a high quality Incident Management and Problem Management service to a large portfolio of clients covering a wide variety of hosting services.
Working to contracted SLAs and delivering best in class services.
- Oracle / SQL Server Database administration, upgrades, performance tuning and backup/recovery. Oracle is the preference.
- Application Services, upgrades and administration experience
- DBA and Application Support Services experience – ESSENTIAL
- An ability to provide application services, upgrades and administration
- An understanding of platform technology
- Experience providing Database and Application Support Services to Local Government client would be desirable but is not essential
- APEX experience desirable but not essential
The starting salary/package is fantastic and the company benefits include full home working, car allowance, on call allowance, excellent pension, life assurance, healthcare, and tax efficient flexible benefits to suit your needs.
Our client can interview and hire ASAP – Please apply now for further information and informal discussion.
Job Reference: BBBH7112
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + On call allowance, Excellent Pension etc
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: Will wait notice