Oracle Fusion Technical Integration Lead, Reading, Contract(BBBH8483)
£450 - £495 per day
An Oracle Fusion Technical Integration Lead is required for an initial 3 month contract to be based in Reading. Ideally candidates will have experience within the utilities sector, specifically electricity networks.
As an Oracle Fusion Technical Integration Lead you will be the single point of contact for Integration Issues/defects during the various Test phases and for deployments into the subsequent environments.
You will have the ability to quickly triage the source/cause of any defect and resolve any conflicts between the teams. This will include tracking and chasing of solution fixes for the system defects through, design, build, unit test and deployment into the relevant test system.
The successful candidate must have:
1. Previous Oracle Fusion Development experience (SOA specifically)
2. Proven Experience in a similar role
3. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
4. Experience of dealing with multiple and disparate teams including external 3rd parties
5. Experience of Defect Management in HP QC (HP ALM)
1. Experience of integrating to Maximo
2. Utilities experience, ideally Electricity Networks
3. Experience of Integrating to Asset and Work Management systems
Job Reference: BBBH8483
Salary: £450 - £495 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: Asap