Oracle Database Administrator(36532716)
£400 - £450 per day
Contract Oracle Database administrator
Location: Remote working
Duration: Initially 3 Months
Rate: £400 – £450 via Umbrella (INSIDE IR35)
We have a contract opportunity for a Oracle database administrator to join a well-established organisation. The role will be mainly remote working with the possibility of occasional travel. The role will have a proven track record of Oracle RAC skills and will have covered BAU – monitoring, release management and implementing supplier releases.
- Experience with Oracle SOA – Ideally
- RAC skills
- Strong practical experience administrating Oracle database technology across physical and virtualised severs – versions 8i through to current. Particularly skills related to installation, configuration, cloning and patching.
- Practical experience of backup and recovery techniques using RMAN and 3rd party products (Actifio copy data virtualization preferred).
- Proven experience with Highly Available solutions such as Oracle RAC and Data Guard. ASM Cluster File System (ACFS) knowledge a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle database performance tuning techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c.
- Experience supporting Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Workflow and Content Management SDK (CM SDK).
- Experience of UNIX shell scripting.
Apply now interviews taking place asap – Email – firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: 26th February 2021.