Network & Security Technician (HPE/Aruba, Firewalls, HP)(BBBH7612)
£30000 - £35000 per annum + 25 days holiday, Pension
This is a truly superb opportunity for a bright and driven Network & Security Engineer with HP/Aruba skills, who wants to develop, and join a multi-award winning IT company at a particularly boyant time.
Must have a full driving licence/own transport and be willing to travel (customer sites during the day).
Work ranges from hands-on through to configuration and support with some support of the design and implementation.
We’re looking for an Firewall and Network Security Engineer with experience in SOME of the following (client is willing to put candidates through training / certifications).
- HPE/Aruba switching skills
- Demonstrable experience supporting networks, including – Firewalls, Routers, Switches wireless networks
- Knowledge of VoIP solutions and SIP
- Experience of working in an IT support environment
- Understanding of IT infrastructures (Windows Virtual Server environments, operating systems, storage systems, backup systems and Group Policy)
- Knowledge of Data Centre Infrastructure and set up
- An understanding of ITIL framework with specific reference to incident and change management
- Incident Resolution – Troubleshoot and resolve escalated incidents using recognised IT diagnostic tools in accordance with the organisation’s IT Service Delivery policy, including meeting all relevant SLAs
- IT Security – Liaise with Line management and teams with respect to IT security issues.
- Work with IT colleagues and application owners to maintain high security standards.
- Monitoring and Alerting – Monitor and maintain, alerts for business-critical IT services/tasks
- Experience of working in pressurised environment with complex design and troubleshooting
- SonicWALL and Cisco firewalling
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most innovative, multiple award winning and fastest growing technology companies in the UK.
Please forward your application now for an immediate response – Our client can interview and hire ASAP!
Job Reference: BBBH7612
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + 25 days holiday, Pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: Will wait notice