Lead Salesforce Developer – Permanent Full Time(BBBH9154)
Fantastic Benefits Package, Home Working
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Salesforce Lead to to provide technical leadership to a thriving and expanding Salesforce team in central Birmingham (onsite and offsite).
Location will be Birmingham with flexibility.
To provide support and development deliverables as required by projects. In addition to proactively and substantially engage and collaborate with business stakeholders to solve difficult business needs in the strategic priorities of our client; the role involves liaising with external partners to deliver development deliverables.
This role also involves hands on design, development and support expertise to develop new and improve existing systems on Salesforce and other ancillary systems; with a focus on Salesforce and customer facing systems and will involve user experience design work using new frameworks.
- Significant experience of working on Salesforce technologies (force.com)
- Web design skills including use of frameworks (such as Angular js)
- Experience of working on System front end user Interfaces (UIs)
- Proven experience of managing, leading, motivating and developing internal and external teams
- Sound knowledge of structured change management, software development lifecycle and a range of development methodologies
- .Net and classic ASP
- Substantial knowledge in integration technologies (Web services/REST APIs)
- Working knowledge of XML standards
Superb package on offer:
- Competitive annual salary
- Discretionary annual bonus, plus sales incentives
- Contributory pension plan
- Death in service at 4 times salary
- Staff rate on personal finance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Private Health Insurance for all employees (and for managers this is extended to immediate family too
- Minimum of 25 days annual holiday (plus statutory bank holidays
If you meet the above criteria, please apply to Jackie Dean at Jumar to be considered.