Lead Full Stack Developer – Must have Azure(35759711)
£70000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Medical, Flexible Working
Jumar Solutions are proud to be partnering with a high profile, London based global client, during a period of significant growth and great success.
This is a superb new full time opening for a hands on Full Stack Lead Developer with team lead experience and strong Azure technical skills, to manage a small thriving team of developers and drive the business transformation across the business its clients.
This role will be a mix of home based/remote with travel to central London.
The successful candidate will work closely with the IT Business Relationship Management team, Architects, Solution designers and other IT teams to build and deliver a balanced portfolio of strategic and tactical digital and innovation projects. You will have engaged with suppliers, business stakeholders and team members to plan and deliver new projects as well as supporting existing solutions through continuous improvement.
- Hands on full-stack developer experience including strong Front End development and a good understanding of UX
- Management responsibility of a small team of developers – Must have team leading experience
- Technical point of contact when collaborating with external vendor partners
- Run software development using modern DevOps methodologies
- Able to increase efficiency and productivity throughout your team
- Proven track record of building and delivering digital products (mobile and web apps and services)
- Office 365 including Power Apps and Power Automate Experience of authentication, access and entity management technology using Azure AD
- Proven experience using Cloud platforms, mainly Microsoft Azure
- Experience of application integration at the various level’s application, application interface or data layer
- Experienced in modern DevOps methodologies and continuous integration using Git
- Demonstrate a good understanding of User Experience methodology and its importance in digital product development
Our client can offer an superb starting salary, along with an attractive range of benefits/perks including: 6% Bonus, Flexible/home working, min 25 days holiday that rises with service, life assurance, pension, and income protection. You can also purchase additional benefits such as increased holiday entitlement, travel insurance, dental insurance, critical illness, and cinema club vouchers.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting career opportunity and you meet the above criteria, please apply to Jackie Dean at Jumar ASAP!