Lead Business Analyst(35784083)
£55000 - £60000 per annum
An experienced Lead Business Analyst is required for a permanent opportunity that will initially be home-based, working remotely.
As offices begin to reopen in 2021, their will be a need to travel to sites in Nottingham and Birmingham.
As a Lead Business Analyst you will ideally have a background working in financial services.
You will have worked on projects from the initial start up stages/from end to end to include scoping of all the work up-front.
This particular project will be a transformation project relating to mortgages so any experience in this area will be desirable.
- Experience of joining a programme of work from the very initial stages
- Experienced Business Analyst able to operate as a Lead BA on a project, providing support/guidance to other BAs on the project
- Ability to help scope and shape a project early in the project lifecycle
- Experience of working within an Agile project methodology
- Requirements analysis and process modelling
- Stakeholder management & excellent communication skills
- Salesforce platform knowledge
- Financial Services experience